As you are aware the Archdiocese of Baltimore and St. Augustine School have a strong commitment to supporting healthy ministry to children and youth. For this reason it is our policy that any volunteer who has contact with our students must obtain STAND Certification.
To complete your STAND Certification the following documents need to be received:
- Background Consent Form
- 3 Reference Letters
- The STAND Certificate that is generated when you finish the online Training Session.
To get to these documents and the online training session go to www.archbalt.org.
- Click on the tab About Us.
- Click on Child and Youth Protection.
- Click on Requirements for Volunteers.
- Click both the Application for Volunteers and Screening Consent Form.
- Complete and send these into the school office, along with the Stand Certificate which you will receive after clicking on and completing the Online Stand Training.
As soon as the consent form and application have been received, the screening will take place. However, before you can be considered STAND certified all of the paperwork must be received.
This includes the 3 references. Including your references' email addresses greatly expedites this process. We will email the form to them and they can fax it back (410-579-1165) or email the scanned form. We need to have the signature on the page. If you would prefer to have the reference form done by mail, please write a business envelope with the name and address of the person(s) giving you a reference and we will mail it to them.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for St. Augustine School. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.