President: Mrs. Brenda Buckley
Vice President: Mr. Rob Blackwell
Secretary: Mrs. Jenny Lopez
Treasurer: Mr. Joe Striedl
Mrs. Terry Hillock
Mrs. Chris Serio-Chapman
Mr. Josh Ross
Mrs. Karrie Bangs
To contact Mrs. Buckley, HSA President:
Call 240-417-8124 or email
. To contact the HSA, please e-mail
The Purpose of the Home and School Association is to:
- help parents, School administration and faculty develop a mutual understanding and appreciation of the mission of Catholic Education
- provide a formal avenue for parents/caregivers of current students to participate with the faculty and administration in their children's education
- develop supportive systems for communication and service to the school
- work with the Principal to provide programs and processes that engage the School families in spiritual, educational, outreach, social, legislative, public relations, service and fundraising activities that further the mission of the School
- collaborate with other parish, civic and School Organizations
- are rooted in prayer, discernment, and the contemporary vision of the Church for Catholic education
- are accountable to the Principal of the School
All SAS families are expected to enroll and participate in the HSA.
Annual dues are $25 per family and are included in the family registration fee.
Dues cover the cost of multiple assemblies throughout the school year that benefit all of our children.
Dues also cover the cost of membership in the Holy Childhood Association -- an international aid organization that provides food, medicine, clean water, shelter, and education.
Upcoming Events & News
We are looking for someone to take over used uniform sales this year.
Important Uniform Exchange Information!
|Uniform Exchange Program 2012|
|Uniform Exchange Donation Form|
* To download the PDF document for offline viewing, please right-click on the appropriate link above and save to your desktop. Click here to get FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader