Home and School Association
President: Chris Chapman
Vice President: Karen Munter
Secretary: Jennifer Ross
Treasurer: Teresa Patterson
To contact Mrs. Chapman, HSA President:
The Purpose of the Home and School Association is to:
- help parents, School administration and faculty develop a mutual understanding and appreciation of the mission of Catholic Education
- provide a formal avenue for parents/caregivers of current students to participate with the faculty and administration in their children's education
- develop supportive systems for communication and service to the school
- work with the Principal to provide programs and processes that engage the School families in spiritual, educational, outreach, social, legislative, public relations, service and fundraising activities that further the mission of the School
- collaborate with other parish, civic and School Organizations
- are rooted in prayer, discernment, and the contemporary vision of the Church for Catholic education
- are accountable to the Principal of the School
All SAS families are expected to enroll and participate in the HSA.
Annual dues are $25 per family and are included in the family registration fee.
Dues cover the cost of multiple assemblies throughout the school year that benefit all of our children.
Dues also cover the cost of membership in the Holy Childhood Association -- an international aid organization that provides food, medicine, clean water, shelter, and education.
Upcoming Events & News
We are looking for someone to take over used uniform sales this year.
November 6, 9:15-10:15 a.m. PRINCIPAL’S COFFEE:
Mrs. Schratz will be having the first Principal’s Coffee of the year on Wednesday, November 6th from 9:15-10:15 AM in the Burke Wing. The agenda for these meetings is set by the parents. The Principal’s Coffee is a great opportunity for you to meet with Mrs. Schratz to address issues and topics of concern. In addition, Mrs. Schratz will answer questions you may have about our school, our policies and our strong academic program. You are welcome to share your general concerns and offer input. Although it is not necessary to let us know if you will be attending, it is very helpful.
December 6, 2013 Dinner with Santa- Start the Christmas Holiday season off with the school community! This event is a family favorite and really is a great way to usher in the Christmas spirit.
* To download the PDF document for offline viewing, please right-click on the appropriate link above and save to your desktop. Click here to get FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader