Home and School Association
President: Rhonda Crouse
Vice President: Jennifer Ross
Secretary: Amy Shemenski
Treasurer: Trung Tran
To contact Mrs. Crouse, HSA President:
The Purpose of the Home and School Association is to:
- help parents, School administration and faculty develop a mutual understanding and appreciation of the mission of Catholic Education
- provide a formal avenue for parents/caregivers of current students to participate with the faculty and administration in their children's education
- develop supportive systems for communication and service to the school
- work with the Principal to provide programs and processes that engage the School families in spiritual, educational, outreach, social, legislative, public relations, service and fundraising activities that further the mission of the School
- collaborate with other parish, civic and School Organizations
- are rooted in prayer, discernment, and the contemporary vision of the Church for Catholic education
- are accountable to the Principal of the School
All SAS families are expected to enroll and participate in the HSA.
Annual dues are $25 per family and are included in the family registration fee.
Dues cover the cost of multiple assemblies throughout the school year that benefit all of our children.
Dues also cover the cost of membership in the Holy Childhood Association -- an international aid organization that provides food, medicine, clean water, shelter, and education.
Upcoming Events & News
September 19, 2015 - Movie Night
October 20, 2015 - Halloween Bingo
December 4, 2015 - Dinner with Santa
January 29, 2016 - Bowling Night
January 2016 - Quarters Auction
February 2016 - Chocolate Bar Fundraiser
* To download the PDF document for offline viewing, please right-click on the appropriate link above and save to your desktop. Click here to get FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader